Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I work in IT and of all the jobs I have worked at in my life IT has definitely been the best and most rewarding. The best thing about IT though is the variety that can be found. Since IT is such a broad area and covers all facets of business the number of jobs in the IT field is almost limitless.

For me this means that I don't get bored because I might work in ten different areas during the work week.

The down side of IT is that you normally meet people at their most inconvenienced. Because of this you don't tend to get a lot of "hey everything is working great" comments. On the other hand the look of gratitude when you are able to swoop in at the nick of time and rescue the situation usually makes up for the tense moments.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment