Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Hello and welcome to the thoughts from my mind. I will write on various topics from time to time and hopefully people will take from this something useful in their lives. High hopes I know, but isn't that really what all bloggers want deep inside. You know, that feeling that their words as written have a greater meaning in the grand scheme of things.

I too have that feeling that I want to pass the little nuggets of occasional wisdom that I may have learned (or possibly stolen from someone else) to others.

In yet another respect this is an opportunity to achieve a greater appearance accross the web in hopes that as part of a greater package I will be seen as a more palatable option for prospective employers.

Again, welcome all who might read and perhaps take something useful from here.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment